Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog 10

I am very glad that I took this class. I have learned so much valuable material. Learning all the shortcuts and techniques to each program will definitely help me in the future with teaching. I had no idea the things you could do using Excel and PowerPoint. I can't wait to apply them to my future career as an educator.

I am very confident about my group's project. We met up with the teacher and know exactly what she would like done with this project. We have a very strong sense of where we see this project heading. I have a feeling that we are going to do well. The material is there, we just have to create!

Where am I to begin with how I will use what I learned in the classroom? Perhaps the three that I will use most often is MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. MS Word will allow me to create the tests, assignment, reminders, letters, and bulletins. PowerPoint will probably provide the bulk of my lesson presentations. I will be sure to use the animated stories and Jeopardy! Excel is going to be what keeps me organized. I know I will keep lists and grades in order using that program.

I have found that a lot of my classmates and I share the same overall ideas about the classroom. Also, how the technology will primarily be used in the classroom. There was an overall agreement on the uses of Excel and MS Word and PowerPoint, it seemed.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you found this class valuable. Good luck with your future career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with how everyone is on board with technology in the classroom

    ReplyDelete