Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog 8

There are many ways that i can adopt WebQuest into my classroom. I will be teaching middle school level Language Arts. There are so many different subtopics in my area that would be good for webquesting. One example would be learning the parts of speech.
I found this link to a grammar WebQuest that helps the students learn the different parts of speech and apply them. http://fisd.us/middle/teachers/lmartinez/grammar%20quest.htm This particular WebQuest could take place over a series of days.

Learning how to use Wiki will definitely be beneficial to my future teaching career. This program will help me to collaborate with other teachers. We can use this program instead of the endless emails. Also, my students can use it to do group work. I cold possibly make it a requirement for long term projects. I can also use Wiki to monitor my students with blogs and class wide group projects. Wiki is just so much more organized than email when communicating with more than one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment