I am very excited with this project! My group has chosen to do the parts of speech lesson, which is right up my alley. I am really enjoying helping my group create the lesson plans. It makes me feel that I am that much closer to reaching my degree by actually creating a lesson.
During the previous week, my group decided that our lesson was going to consist of three main parts: a PowerPoint explaining the lesson, review activities over each specific part of speech, and an overall review Jeopardy game. My group kind of broke the parts up and we are each working on one specifically, then we will bring them together and rework to make them flow. I was given the task of the Jeopardy game. I am having a lot of fun creating the questions! There is a lot of room for creativity with pictures and sound effects that go along with the questions.
Over the past week, I have really learned how to use Wiki. I know we were taught how to use the program a few weeks ago, but I had forgotten everything! :( But now, after having to collaborate with my group members, I am recalling the information that was taught to me and it is becoming easier and easier to navigate.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment